You can join hands with Bal Anand and help in a number of unique ways:
- Businesses, groups, associations or individuals can adopt partial/full budget of a project. All donations go directly to the project of your choice and the benefactor will be given updates on the project.
- Make a donation or send a cheque payable to Worldchildren Welfare Trust India. All donations are tax deductible in India. To mail a cheque, please use the following address. Worldchildren Welfare Trust India Sai Krupa 93, Ghatla Village, Chembur, Mumbai – 400 071
- Involve your Corporation : Many corporations have matching donation programs, volunteer funding programs, employee grants, and special campaigns. You can register Bal Anand with your employer and publicize Bal Anand during your corporate campaign. You can also help get sponsorships for Bal Anand events. Please email our team for more information.
- Donate Items : Books, pencils, crayons, groceries, vegetables, household items,
- Sponsor A Meal (Breakfast / Lunch / Evening Snack / Dinner) – Please contact Ms. Asha / Ms. Mrunalini on +91-22-25202262 between 10:30 am to 6:30 pm (Monday To Saturday) or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for information regarding sponsoring a meal
- Attend Bal Anand Events : You can show your support by attending or volunteering for fundraising events organized by our volunteers.